I just received an update on April 16, 2013 for EasyWorship X. The new version does not have a name yet. The 2013 release of EasyWorship will bring a handful of new features and intelligent UI control with a familiar flow to existing EasyWorship customers. “Easy” is the key word in this worship software!
Here are some additional features in the recent update for the EasyWorship release in 2013.
- Drag and drop media from anywhere on your computer directly into the proper media folder in EasyWorship.
- Preview media, including video with player controls, in the Resource Area preview window.
- View all the slides in a song or presentation in the Resource Area preview window with navigation arrows.
- Navigate live in the “Live Output” window with new linear navigation controls.
- Create, Add to, and Edit Collections and Folders.
- Search contextually through all resources including presentations and PPT.
- Edit a PPT file and create a searchable database of PPT files.
- Add and edit a Theme.
- Save and open an existing schedule in EasyWorship.
- Explore more robust Editor controls including “Snap To” alignment guides and aspect ratio design control.
- Connect video hardware using the integrated live feed function
- View scripture reformatting with verse annotation.
You can get a free upgrade and free worship backgrounds if you purchase EasyWorship 2009 today. Visit the product page here
EasyWorship For Mac
The guys over at easy worship really seem to have outdone themselves with this new update. From what they say there will be almost no learning curve for those transitioning to the Mac version from Windows. They say that the database and schedules will be cross compatible for those that want to work on both operating systems or are simply transitioning. The new search feature that they have implemented is very powerful and very customizable. All the new EasyWorship Mac features are very exciting and I can’t wait to actually get my hands on the software.
All New EasyWorship for 2013 – Coming Soon!
The all new EasyWorship is just around the corner! There are preview videos now posting daily with a sneak peek. No official name has been decided but WOW! there are some awesome features. Internal it is called Project X. Check them out below. Be sure to bookmark and return to this page for updates as they happen with our commentary included.
Special Announcement on Pricing
For a limited time you can purchase the current version of EasyWorship with free media for $379 and get a free upgrade. After the release date the retail price will be $429. This is a $50 savings PLUS free media.
Some points to remember. If you purchase EasyWorship today you are eligible to a free upgrade to the new release. Also, the new platforms are for both Windows and Mac OSX. You can visit this link for the pricing info.
Paul Constable provides a sneak peek into Project X as the first video of the EasyWorship release series.
This video covers the interface and some dynamic features. Real-time searches, interface customization and some additional insight to the new EasyWorship release.
With this coming release of EasyWorship 2012 there have been some questions regarding prices for upgrading and new purchases. The great news is a free upgrade is available and the date range will be released soon. But is is safe to say if you purchase after May 20th, 2012 you will be eligible.
Retail Pricing Structure
1) A new EasyWorship Windows or Mac purchase – $429.00
2) An upgrade from version 2007 or earlier – $149.00
3) An upgrade from version 2009 – $49.00
4) An upgrade from a competitive product – $229.00
This is an updated version from my recent pricing update published in Feb 2011 here.