I just received an update on April 16, 2013 for EasyWorship X. The new version does not have a name yet. The 2013 release of EasyWorship will bring a handful of new features and intelligent UI control with a familiar flow to existing EasyWorship customers. “Easy” is the key word in this worship software!
Here are some additional features in the recent update for the EasyWorship release in 2013.
- Drag and drop media from anywhere on your computer directly into the proper media folder in EasyWorship.
- Preview media, including video with player controls, in the Resource Area preview window.
- View all the slides in a song or presentation in the Resource Area preview window with navigation arrows.
- Navigate live in the “Live Output” window with new linear navigation controls.
- Create, Add to, and Edit Collections and Folders.
- Search contextually through all resources including presentations and PPT.
- Edit a PPT file and create a searchable database of PPT files.
- Add and edit a Theme.
- Save and open an existing schedule in EasyWorship.
- Explore more robust Editor controls including “Snap To” alignment guides and aspect ratio design control.
- Connect video hardware using the integrated live feed function
- View scripture reformatting with verse annotation.